BONUS ITEMS! Buy Winnerwell Woodlander 1G S-sized Cook Camping Stove & receive these for free!
Precision-crafted in AISI304 stainless steel, Winnerwell® Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. From canvas tents and teepees to recreational shelters, this stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
Compact and portable, the Winnerwell® Woodlander 1G Small Wood Burning Tent Stove will efficiently heat small spaces and provides a functional cooktop area for preparing camp meals. Ideal for use in compatible tents, the Woodlander also works well in recreational shelters such as teepees, bell tents when properly installed. Made in AISI304 stainless steel, the Woodlander is well suited to use in harsh outdoor environments.
● Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
● Precision-crafted in AISI304 Stainless Steel and built to last
● Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
● Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
● Highly portable-Spring-loaded legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
● Wide tri-pod legs help keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
● Compatible with Small Size and 2.1" Winnerwell Stove Accessories
● High efficiency for heating, suitable for 1-2 people
● Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
● Includes 1 stove body, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (2.1'' diameter, 12'' length), 1 airflow controller, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper and 1 grate
Stove Body Dimension 320(L) x 150(W) x 160(H) mm / 12.6(L) x 5.9(W) x 6.3(H) in
Assembly Dimension 508(L) x 459(W) x 1930(H) mm / 20(L) x 18(W) x 76(H) in
Pipe Diameter 53mm / 2.1in
Pipe Length 305mm / 12in
Net Weight 6kg / 13.2lbs
Materials: Made from AISI304 stainless steel, using 1/8'' thick material for the cooktop and 1/16'' thick material for the body, Winnerwell stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves. Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: It can be used in harsh outdoor environments; It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable; And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina color.
Accessory Recommendations: For added cooking utility, we recommend the Winnerwell S-sized Water Tank. The water tank is excellent for melting snow and ice for drinking water, and when the stove is burning efficiently the tank will boil water in minutes thanks to its location at the back of the cooktop and the base of the flue pipe where heat is concentrated.